The five values of our church are:
1. Servant leadership - We believe that in order to truly lead we must first learn to serve. We believe in leading from the trenches not from an office chair. All of our servant leaders main goal is to exemplify their leadership and not just talk about it.
2. Humility - We believe that humility is the foundation for leadership. They're no power trips in Christianity. We firmly believe what James 1:19 says concerning this - "My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,"
3. Honor - We believe in showing respect to every one that enters our doors. We celebrate people in their success and encourage people in their struggles.
4. Generosity - We believe that being a giving person is the very nature of God. God GAVE His Son for us so we give resources to our community and we give financially to our church to keep expanding the Kingdom of God.
5. Commitment - We are committed to God in our faith and the way we live our lives. We are committed to each other in love, accountability, encouragment and growing in faith. We are committed to others in bring the Gospel message to those who have not received it